PFR Agency offers assistance in obtaining Russian visas for US citizens
- Tourist visa. This type of visa is provided for visiting a visa for general tourist purposes, but can be used to participate in short business meetings, exhibitions and auctions.
- Business visa. This type of visa is issued to visit Russia for business purposes. A Russian visa will be issued without your personal presence at the Russian consular office in the United States.
US citizens are issued 3-year multiple-entry visas to Russia by default.
Cost of services
Cost and duration of Tourist visa services :
3-4 weeks – $ 700
10 working days – $ 800
6-7 working days – 1000 $
Cost and duration of Business visa services :
3-4 weeks – $ 800
10 working days – $ 900
6-7 working days – $ 1100
List of required documents
Registration is carried out according to the working days of the Russian Federation. We ask you to take into account 4-5 days for delivery of your documents.
List of required documents to be sent to our office: PFR Agency, 406 W Franklin St, Ste 205, Richmond, VA, 23220
- Original valid US passport with at least 2 blank pages intended for issuing visas, expiring no earlier than 6 months after the end of the date of the requested visa.
- One photo – color, passport size (2 × 2).
- Completed application form (in English). https://visa.kdmid.ru/PetitionChoice.aspx The application form must be printed and signed. Each profile comes with a number and password. We ask you to write them down on a separate sheet and send them to us.
- Reverse paid USPS envelope.
If we are applying for a visa for a child under 18, please attach a copy of the child’s birth certificate, copies of the first pages of the parents’ foreign passports, their marriage certificate (if the parents are married)
If you do not have an invitation, we can provide it (free for a tourist visa, for an additional fee for a business visa)
Personal check / money order / cashier check.
The check must be written to the PFR Agency. PayPal (email@example.com). Zelle 1 (804) 3517163